Dr. William Thistlethwaite Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. William Thistlethwaite?

.Thorough doctor

Posted on March 14th, 2012

A doctor I would highly recommend. Very thorough in explaining all details of my surgery. A good experience.

Gary Melvin Nothing to hide

Posted on November 5th, 2011

First off he past out several times during our first visit. Second visit he past out again while writing. Said he could fix my issue and felt confident about it. He did worse damage. I have been in pain even more since he worked on my body, and to top it off he will not help in pain management, he gets his check and gives up. worse doctor ever in my opinion. I lost my CAREER OVER HIS personal judgment and terrible surgical skills.

Posted on March 30th, 2017