Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William J Tingle has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. William J Tingle has the following 9 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. William J Tingle has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William J Tingle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
this doctor is awful. "you have cancer there's the back door" no empathy, no patience, & full of himself. has a reputation for being a good surgeon yet I had many complications. He's nurse yelled at me in the waiting room viciously in front of other patients for something that was her mistake. I still have nightmares from my experiences with dr. Tingle
Dr. Tingle performed a cystoscopy on me. He started the procedure without allowing the anesthetic ( Lidocaine) to have any time to take effect. Consequently, the pain ( 9 out of 10 intensity) caused me to literally scream twice involuntarily. After the procedure he informed me about the results without any mention of the extreme pain; no apology, no words of sympathy; utter dismissal of my suffering.
I don't know who some of these people saw, but every time I have seen him, he has been attentive, and always shows concern. I have crohn's disease and Dr. Tingle was the only doctor that found trouble with my intestines. After I had already seen a GI doctor. There are not a lot of great doctors in Florida....but Dr. Tingle is one that is great! I really trust him!
Dr. Tingle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. William J Tingle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Urology Specialists, 1 S School Ave Ste 200, Sarasota, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William J Tingle in this video.
Dr. William J Tingle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.