Dr. William L Tontz Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William L Tontz Sr?

Sell his soul

Sold out to The Hartford to deny me Long Term Disability benefits. Would not take a snake to him although he would know how to treat it.

WoW!!!!!

Dr. Tontz is gentle, kind and knows his stuff. Thank you !

A fine person and doctor

Dr. Tontz did emergency after I had suffered several fractures in a fall. I like him as a person,and respect his skills, and appreciate his availability. Hospital nurses that I had volunteered their high regard for him--how often does one hear that about doctors from nursing staff? I am glad he is my ortho surgeon! He is also a person of faith--a plus from my standpoint.

ralph w turgeon

I frist met dr. tontz in 1988 when I messed up my knee. He showed great interest to me and listened to my story of what happen to my knee.He told me what he though he could do for me.He did a total knee replacement.Good job. He also did a swanson implant on my right hand longfinger in 1991 and it still works great today. Thanks doc. I think of him as a friend.

re-thinking doctors..

dr tontz is a remarkable person and surgeon...he is kind, as well as, gifted and make a terrible situation a memory...a man of grace and faith...i wish i had known him years ago when i damaged my back.. .

Dr. William L Tontz Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.