Dr. William R Trimmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William R Trimmer?

this guy is great iam a big baby and and had to have some pretty major nose and throte surgery told me waht to expect but did not puu any punches on the after pain would recamend highley

I went to Dr. Trimmer for sinus problems. He discovered lumps in my throat and had an MRI completed. I had thryoid cancer and did not know it. I was impressed with care prior to surgery and after.

Excellent Office

I love going to see Dr. Trimmer. His office staff is great. They always have a smile and remember my name, every time! I can call his office for an appointment and don't have to go through some long winded automated service. I get a live person right away. Very rarely have I had to sit on hold. I can almost always get in to see him within a day or two, one week at the most. Only once have I had to sit in the waiting room. By the time I have signed in they are asking me to come back to a room.Dr. Trimmer is great! He doesn't beat around the bush, he tells you what he thinks the problem is and what can be done about it. He has answered all of my questions, even the ones I thought were stupid.I highly recommend Dr. Trimmer.