Dr. William H Truswell Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William H Truswell?

Dr. Truswell from Northampton did the procedure....

Dr. Truswell from Northampton did the procedure. It was just half an hour. He wrote a book in which he said that "wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes dramatically improve 50 to 75% right away". After a month and not seeing the effect, he said that would take 6 months. So why did he write in his book otherwise? after 6 months and spent all this money ($3500), my face looks exactly the same. Then he and his assistant, told me "how good my face looks" really?, I was 48 years old (last year).

Dr. Truswell from Northampton did the procedure.

Dr. Truswell from Northampton did the procedure....

Dr. Truswell from Northampton did the procedure.

Most caring Doctor in New England, and highly skilled

Felt years younger and made me feel so much better about myself. The staff is wonderful and Dr.Truswell is not only the most experienced and writes books about this field but really cares about you.

Dr. Truswell is a joke!He doesn't care about his patients!!He only cares about making money!!!