Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William D Tumlin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William D Tumlin has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. William D Tumlin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Tumlin is an old fashioned doctor. He doesn't prescribe unnecessary medicines. If an older, generic brand will work, he doesn't push the newer, more expensive brands. (I never seen a drug rep in his office)! My husband was on all name brand medicines when he changed to Dr. Tumlin. He changed most all of his medicines and not only did the cost save him over 75%, but the meds worked better. He is very thorough and takes his time. The one thing that really stands out is that he called us on Christmas Eve with a follow up to a test (he felt it urgent that a medicine should be discontinued)...what other doctor is that dedicated? I would highly recommend him or any of his staff.
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Medical Center Of Central Georgia
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCrawford Lexington Medical Center, 774 Athens Rd, Lexington, GA
Dr. William D Tumlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, GA.