Have you seen Dr William Arnold?

The Best Orthopedic Surgeon!!!

I loved how Dr. Arnold took time with me at both my visits and then called the day before my bi-lateral total knee replacement surgery to talk to me about what to expect. Since I wasn't able to speak with him on that day before, he then took time before my surgery to explain everything to me . Dr. Arnold shows tremendous care for his patients and I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of Hip or knee surgery. I had a wonderful and very successful experience with Dr. Arnold and his staff including Linda and Brian, the surgical hospital in Bensalem, all the staff in the hospital as well as the Dr. Arnold's staff for post surgery visits.

Fabulous Surgeon

Dr. WM. ARNOLD has operated on 4 adults including myself in our immediste family. He is thorough, exact, full of compassion and obtains the greatest results. He is kind, gentle, and listens to his patients. I give him the best recommendation to anyone contemplating hip or knee surgery. Our family holds himin the highest regard.

Dr. Arnold is one of the most caring, talented and ethical people I've known in any profession and I'm blessed that he's my doctor.

The front office staff is wonderful and as helpful as possible whenever I or my family need their help with any of the doctors. I'm referring to the NE office staff.