Dr. William Vachon Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. William Vachon?

My experience with Dr. Caching was horrible. He was extremely arrogant & rude. I left still not knowing what was wrong with me & he also said my condition was not serious!!! half of my face was drawn & my speech was completely slurred. It wasn't better when I googled him to find his mug shot pop up. I'm not sure what kind of Doctor BG is hiring but surely they could have done better. It was absolutely the worst treatment I have ever received!

Was in a car accident. Laid out on stretcher in hospital hallway for an hour before being assessed. Was given no x-ray or scan after complaining of head/back discomfort.