Dr. William M Vanneman Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. William M Vanneman Jr?

I love Dr. Vanneman

He is so caring, am a person to him. He is the best knows what he is doing. I trust him completely with what he says.

RN

Dr. Vanneman is one of the most caring, honest, intelligent doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. His bedside manner is superb. He is meticulous about his follow up, making sure the patient understands all the tests, procedures in order to make an informed decision

A wonderful doctor

As luck would have it, I was brought into Winchester Hospital Emergency Room with a life threatening illness about 20 years ago and Dr. Vanneman happened to be the doctor on-call for the weekend. He saved my life. He was very serious during our first encounter but one day, I said something that made him laugh. The rest was history. A great patient/doctor relation was formed. He always spent time with me during my appointments to see how my life was going. He wanted to know me; I was a person not just a number. Since leaving New England over 10 years ago, I have searched for a doctor just like him. I was not just a patient to him, I was a person. I would recommend him to anyone.

Excellent doctor.

He spends time with me and listens patiently. Dr. Vanneman is extremely knowledgable, friendly and even has a sense of humor. I have been going to him for many years.