Dr. William Vargas Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. William Vargas?

all about that $$$

They don't care about your Pain, they only want the copay, and refuse to help you find solutions to your Pain..Dr spends about 2 minutes in the office with you after waiting hours in the office while they walk around doing nothing

I agree with one of the other review made, dirty building, restrooms (one unisex used restroom for collection urine tests as well (my primary Dr. has a separate room for that) Dr. Vargas lied to me. Told me on my 2nd visit that he isn't allowed to by Tallahassee to give 4 of the 5mg my pain medicine per day, but my primary care Dr. did for almost 3 years before they changed the law and set up these pain management places to become millionaires. On my 4th visit Dr. Vargas didn't even blink when I asked a 2nd time for the same dosage I got from my primary Dr. (he had no idea I asked him before, he runs patients in and out like cattle like most Doctors are doing, which will become even worse with Obamacare.

very nasty place..restooms are gross..a lot of the people who go there look like drug addicts..seriously, i saw a few patients on motorcycles or with helmets..if a person hurts that bad i don't think a motorcyle is the way to go..front office staff is retarded and the billing department is just as bad..felt very uncomfortable in the waiting room with the trashy people that go there.

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Vargas is so gentle when he administers the IV's he has the best bed side manner. He is calm and a very nice man. I would love for him to come to all my opperationtions to administer my IV's

awful

hardly talked to me and when he did, ignored my problem for 4 months without even asking to do an x-ray. i left for another doctor.