Dr. William Anderson Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. William Anderson?

Posted on April 19th, 2016

Dr. Anderson's staff is a professional and friendly team, They make a trip to the doctor's office pleasant.

Extremely Rude Receptionist

Posted on September 20th, 2015

Surprisingly rude receptionist who referred me to another doctor who (also) wasn't accepting new patients. Completely unhelpful even though it was the insurance that goofed up and not me. Shame since I have family members that have been seeing him for years - will definitely let them know about my experience.

Posted on June 15th, 2015

Doctor Anderson always gets me in within a week of the date i call his office. He always listens and has a accurate fairly accurate diagnosis and treatment plan.

Very pleased with Dr. Anderson

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

I experienced great difficulty finding a physician since we moved here from Minnesota and needed to establish with a family physician. After several attempts, my husband found Dr. Anderson was highly rated by our insurance provider. There were dead on with this rating because he was able to convince me that I was neglecting an important medication...Back on track and glad that we have him on board as our family physician. While I hope to not have to see a lot of him, will not hesitate to consult with him if I have any health issues..:)

Mrs. L. Preston

Posted on January 4th, 2011

Dr. Anderson is an excellent Doctor. My family had been his patients for 15 yrs. He always takes his time to listen to your concerns and is very thorough. The drawback to that is the avg. wait time is sometimes more than 45 min., but it's gotten better recently. He is practical about referring patients for unnecessary tests, he wont recommend it if it's not necessary. He's been able to provide many services that other Doctors offices would have to send you somewhere else to obtain. Overall, I know he cares about his patients and does an excellent job of providing medical care for me and my family.

Posted on July 1st, 2010

Dr. Anderson spend very little time doing a physical, asked many questions that had nothing to do with my complaints, didn't appear to listen, ordered a routine blood test even though I had already just had one. Once the blood tests came back, he forgot about my complaints but simply had the nurse tell me to come back in six months to check my cholesterol (which had nothing to do with the serious problem I came to him about). I had the impression the doctor doesn't listen, doesn't follow through, is a terrible diagnostician and, essentially, is burned out and could care less. If it isn't easy to treat or diagnose, he isn't interested. Terrible expereince. I will not go back.

Posted on July 10th, 2009

During my annual physical examination, Dr. Anderson discovered a serious problem with the results of my blood tests. Additional tests were ordered which confirmed the diagnosis and resulted in surgery to remove a tumor.Dr. Anderson is an excellent doctor. And I am convinced that this time, his persistence in diagnosing the problem and quickly securing follow up treatment, saved my life.

Posted on October 19th, 2017