Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William W Kim has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Pain Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Cancer Pain
- Rheumatic Diseases
Showing 5 of 29
This man is rude and uninterested. My husband asked him to repeat something and was told, "I am Korean. I have an accent. If you can't understand what I say then go find an English speaker!". Was not at all apologetic when informed my husband is deaf Complained that he does not like his job, has headaches and wants to retire. Ordered a test "so you won't sue me". Worst doctor ever.
This man is only the most terrible excuse for a doctor. He will not keep accurate records, he will write what he wants and altar previous documentation from prior visits. He only wants your insurance money. He just stares at his computer and scolds even his own patients. He is by far the worst. That guy just hates people. He is just not going to take accurate records and he wants you insurance money. He is not doing this to be a healer.
I went to him because I had a positive Ana for lupus, I also had a heart attack at 36 that my cardiologist said looked like my heart was attacked by lupus. He looked at my blood panal and said I was a false positive and dismissed me. I went to another rheumatologist she did extended tests and said I was infact positive for lupus. Glad I got a second opinion! He spent 5 minutes with me total
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. William W Kim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArthritis Medical Clinic, 5980 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 100, Las Vegas, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William W Kim in this video.
Dr. William W Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.