Dr. William W Mark Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William W Mark Jr?

He is very direct, maybe not the best bed side manners, but he knows what it takes to fix my problem, would send a friend to see him if ,a good doctor. Would go back if I needed to.

pt family member

Dr Mark is one of the best Dr in the area. He has many yr of experience and is an excellent diagnostician. He is thorough and explains things in a way that is easy to understand. My mother has Crohns disease, and she could not afford the medication that he wanted to prescribe. Her Medicare rx proram did not begin to cover the cost, which was going to be about $500. a month. Dr Mark asked his office staff to help us in getting additional financial assistance for her. It was a lengthy process with many twists and turns. Erin was extremely patient and efficient. My mother was approved and got her medication free. We are extremely grateful.

Back to good Health

I was so nervous making this appointment. Had let problem go for so many years because of embarrassment. I would not go anywhere else. Office is kinda secluded. Dr. Mark is very informative and I felt comfortable telling him my issues. Several more appointments with him and issues I had for years were healed. Should have made appointment years ago.

Retired Professor

He was patient, clear, and very informative about my condition. I was petrified before my visit and he alleviated all of my concerns.

bad experience

dr would not listen to me when i tried to explain my symptoms, he just assumed celiac disease and didnt want to consider anything else. his bedside manner was terrible....he did not even examine me, yet wrote in my records that he did. then i had to fight to get my test results back, which took a few weeks, and not because of the lab. overall bad experience.