Dr. William Wilson Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. William Wilson?

Excellent Doctor

My overall experience with Dr. Wilson has been great. When other doctors failed to figure out what was wrong with me, Dr. Wilson knew immediately. He has always been extremely knowledgeable and always makes me feel at ease about whatever is going on. He truly listens and talks to me like I'm more than just a patient that he has to see. His staff is and always has been wonderful. Even when my insurance switched and would not cover his office visits, I refused to switch doctors. I would highly, highly recommend this doctor to anyone seeking a wonderful cardiologist.

Dr. William Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.