Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Walton
Dr. William Walton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Ophthalmology. Dr. Walton is affiliated with Kings Daughters Hospital, North Central Medical Center and Scott and White Memorial Hospital. Dr. Walton has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Walton has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. William Walton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.