Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. William H Warden III has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William H Warden III has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. William H Warden III has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William H Warden III is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Dr. Warden did my knee replacement surgery and my recovery was a piece of cake!! I was literally walking around the hallways with a walker a couple hours after surgery and only had to stay in the hospital two nights. I am four months after surgery now and I feel like a million bucks with no knee pain and can do all normal activities and exercises. Not sure how he did it, but I can barely see the scar!! I highly recommend Dr. Warden. My new knee feels extremely normal and of course much better than before surgery. Also, Dr. Warden's Physician's Assistant and staff were the best!
First visit for torn minecus in my knee I got a digital xray, saw the doctor and had an MRI. Dr Warden did the surgery a few week later. Recovery I had no pain with cold pack on my knee. Couldn't ask for better. My daughter had similar surgury with different doctor in Los Alamitos. Her residual pain lasted for over a year. Dr. Warden is the Best. It is now three years later and my knee is still like new,
i went in for my third visit and to find out if I needed knee surgery. After waiting 40 minutes, and hearing the lady next to me complain she had been there an hour and 5 minutes, I polotely asked the receptionist if she could call Dr. Wardens nurses station and find out how much longer it would be. I also let her know i heard the lady previously complain about her wait and that i did not want to wait that long. She stormed of saying "like I have nothing else better to do than to check on the Dr's and I'm not responsible for that...". She came back briefly and said I would be the next called...duh, I was the only [atient left in the waiting room. I waited another 10 minutes and walked out...50 minutes after my appointment. Personally, I plan on having my MRI sent to another Dr. and I will have them analyze the results to determine if I need surgery. I will never go back and deal with that rude receotionist or put up with the endless wait time.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1990
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. William H Warden III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Orthopedic Surgical Group, 2760 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William H Warden III, MD - Sports Medicine in Long Beach, CA, in this video.
Dr. William H Warden III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.