Dr. William S Warren Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. William S Warren?

Predator

Rude, conceded, sexually inappropriate, abuses power, abuses license, abuses patient trust, the list is endless. DO NOT EVER USE HIM! PLEASE! For your safety or the safety of your loved ones! His license needs to be yanked from him completely. I saw him back in 2012 and he was MOST inappropriate! For pain management, he had NO reason to have me remove my top and bra for LEG pain. NEVER AGAIN!!! I hope the board takes his license! I pray it actually!

I consider him a wise and caring doctor. Most doctors look at your MRI's and assume they know what will help you. After time and a few visits he and the patient decide together what is best for us. He takes time to ask questions and listen to what we have to say.

patient

Needs to lose license. Patient abandonment he was in a hurry to leave to eat and didnt come back for my urine. Told me to come back two days later. Fired me with no chart no wean down. I helped rebuild his practice and he inturn fired for no cause when he was set back up. Dont go to him you will regret it.

Horrible

I really had no problems with Dr. Warren until I got sick and had to be hospitalized for other reasons and everything went downhill from there. Wouldn't return phone calls, even blocked my number out. No reason for discharge just did after being my doctor for over 8 months.

Can be described in two words... Absolutely Terrible. I have visited several different doctors over the last 7-8 years and he is on the bottom of my list. Sudden med adjustments, cancelscancels patients apptsappts day of, and the list goes on and on.

good dr.

office in texarkana closed now having to look for another dr. hate to loose such a good dr. thanks Dr. Warren

I wouldn't go to him again if my life depended on it!!!!

Simply the best!