Dr. William Weidner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Weidner?

Very Caring

Posted on December 24th, 2016

I had my now 6 year old son with Dr. Weidner then delivered our now 3 year old daughter at another hospital that was closer. I'm 34 weeks pregnant with our 3rd and back with Dr. Weidner. The first time I ever met him I felt like he was the caring father type. He always listens to me, answers my questions to the best of his knowledge or gets the answer if he doesn't know. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an OB GYN.

Very Caring

Posted on December 24th, 2016

Great bedside manner

Posted on May 16th, 2014

Been a patiend of Dr. Weidner's for 15 years. He's a knowledagle doctor with a great bedside manner. He also has a policy of delivering his patients babies vs. handing them over to the on call.

Love him!!!

Posted on July 30th, 2013

Dr. Weidner was my doctor for 10 years. He delivered my 3 girls and did my cerclages himself. The only reason he's not my doctor anymore is because I moved out of state. I am pregnant again and missing him more than I can say! My doctor here is nice but nothing like Dr. Weidner. Everything with Dr. Weidner seemed simple, even during complications he always made things so easy and had all the right answers. I recommended him to a friend and he has delivered her two babies and she loves him just as much as I do! It's hard to go from the best to anything else!

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2012

I love this Doctor. He has a bedside manner like no other Doctor I have ever had. I feel very comfortable telling him anything and everything. The best thing about him is he never just says "you just need to loose weight" like so many other Doctors. He really understands how hard it is to loose weight and really cares about you. I have recommended him to some women and they love him and are now his patients too. They also told me how wonderful his bedside manner is and one of my older friends even said she was telling him things within 5 minutes of meeting him that she never felt comfortable telling a Doctor in 30 years.

Dr. William Weidner

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

The first male OB doc I've been comfortable with. He has much compassion, takes the time to listen, explain things and if needed I can get in the same day, pending the circumstances. I've been with him since 2008 when it was discovered I had an ovary torsion which is rare. My post doesn't come near the wording I would like to use pertaining to how wonderful he is!

He is amazing!

Posted on July 29th, 2011

I have been with him for over 7 years. Three pregnancies, a vaginal delivery, miscarriage, and c-section. I never had any complaints. Both of my boys had some medical concerns while I was pregnant and he was wonderful supporting me and my husband! I can't say enough great things about him!!!!!!!

He is the best!

Posted on February 14th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Weidner for quit sometime now. He deleverd my twin boys and was amazeing. Very caring and unerstanding to my needs I would never go anywhere else. Thanks for all that you do Dr.Weidne r

Posted on December 21st, 2010

I've always had a good experience with Dr. Weidner especially during the time I had a miscarriage and my two vaginal deliveries. He has great bedside manners.

Posted on June 8th, 2010

Dr Weidner is a very kind and compassionate OB/GYN. He is always willing to take the time to discuss any questions I may have. He never rushes through an appointment. I have recommended him to every women I know since I started going to him 14 years ago! I have received the same compassionate care throughout all of the years.

Best Gynecologist

Posted on December 14th, 2009

Dr. Weidner has an excellent bedside manner. I typically have severe anxiety at the gynecologist. This is the first time in my life that I have not felt anxious or uncomfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Weidner, especially for anyone who has previously had a negative experience at the gynecologist.

Hand an ovary torsion...

Posted on October 16th, 2009

Could not imagine any other doc to have, especially when I'm male shy when it comes to OB issues. He has much compassion and is very caring. He is a very skilled surgeon. I can't seem to find the words that would be remotely close to describe, but did the best I could.