Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William G Weisshaar has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I waited and waited to be seen at urgent care.The moment he stepped into the room he was very rude and smug.He believes he's better then thou. He makes no attempt to relate or to address you in a kind professional manner. He kept his attitude through out.I seriously doubt he respects anyone especially women, Rude rude rude rude rude did i say rude.He is very smug, rude and not at all through. He also has a huge ego which is probably more suited for a business type profession but not aS A DOCTOR HE WAS NEITHER CARING nor COMPASSIONATE or scientifically curious the way his profession should be being a Doctor. He only cares about himself stay far away from this egocentric down right rude piece of work.Sadly for his patients he chose the wrong profession some will suffer pain and hopefully this doesn't happen people may die , Dr.rude has more important things to concern himself with like his gold. I am a very poor person and a female this is possibly why i was treated so bad.He probably by his attitude has great disdain for both of kind of patients.If you chose to see him good luck with getting anything solved plus he'll treat you less then important.His attitude makes me sicker.
Dr. Weisshaar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. William G Weisshaar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPark Nicollet Ambulatory Surgery, 3900 Park Nicollet Blvd, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William G Weisshaar in this video.
Dr. William G Weisshaar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.