Dr. William Werden Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Werden Jr?

Can't find a better doctor anywhere!!

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Dr. Werden is knowledgeable, kind, patient, and hardworking. He makes you feel cared for and takes his time with you. THIS is how healthcare should be!

Best Doctor and Doctor's office around

Posted on April 21st, 2016

I absolutely love visiting this doctor's office! Beginning at the reception area, Wendy and Sheneki are always extremely friendly and helpful, and Dr. Werden is always prompt on his appointment times. His nurse Kim is amazing. Super friendly, courteous, and the only one who can draw my blood on the first time and it doesn't hurt! Whenever I have an appointment, Dr. Werden takes the time with me, and never rushes or acts as if he has no time. Every concern is always addressed. This office and its staff, along with the doctor is certainly a diamond in the rough! I would totally recommend this office, without hesitation. So glad I found them!

Posted on December 28th, 2015

Dr. Werden is an exceptionally good dr. You never feel rushed or embarrassed when talking to him. He shows a true concern for you and has your best interest at heart. I love him (as a dr.) I couldn't ask for a better one.

Posted on April 13th, 2015

very understanding

Caring & Professional

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Dr. Werden has the BEST bedside manner of any medical professional I have ever been to or observed. His staff is courteous and they don't overbook. Wait time is very minimal. Dr. Werden is very smart and caring! I highly recommend him. He's been a blessing to me and my family.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Dr. Werden is the best there is. He listens without interrupting and his staff is always very friendly an helpful.

Great MD

Posted on November 25th, 2013

I had been through several PCP's because I just didn't feel like they cared. Certainly didn't listen. Dr. Werden has a very gentle and kind bedside manner. When I go for a visit, I feel like he does take time to listen to any concerns and will order appropriate tests if he thinks they are warranted. Thankfully I never had any major medical illnesses while there. I did find if I was acutely ill, the office rarely could fit me in and I would end up going to a walk-in clinic. Unfortunately that is the name of the game for many physicians since so many overbook on a daily basis. But outside of that, I was glad to have him as a physician.

a true FAMILY doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

Doctor Werden has taken excellent care of me, my hubby, my parents and my grandparents. I am forever grateful for him and his assistant Kim and the whole staff. I recomend him to everyone I know!

No waiting

Posted on March 30th, 2012

I love this doctors office. They are able to sched my appt as I need them to, and there is little to no wait to see the doctor. This is most convienient especially when you are on a schedule and can't spend a lot of time waiting in a waiting room to be seen by a physician. I highly recommend Dr Werden's practice.

Best Dr. I've ever had the pleaure of contacting for medical services.....I've recommended several friends.

Posted on February 1st, 2012

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Exceptionally professional; took great amount of time as I was there to possibly select a new primary care physician in my new neighborhood area. I recommend him highly.

Posted on October 16th, 2017