Dr. William Werschler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Werschler?

Appointment

Posted on December 1st, 2017

Dr. Werschler was very prompt and thorough with examination. I felt everything was explained completely and he was friendly and answered all my questions.

Poor Procedure Explanation

Posted on August 15th, 2016

I was diagnosed with a basal carcinoma and was told that the MOHS procedure would be the best route for removal. A week prior to my surgery, I called to ask for an approximate cost of the procedure. I was quoted $1600. When they "stitched me up" (as the doctor performing that portion of the surgery explained) he did not explain this required the movement of tissue. This "stitch up" COST MORE than the MOHS surgery. I would have just let the wound heal naturally rather than pay $3000 total.

The best dermotologist ever!!

Posted on March 27th, 2013

I recently switched my entire family to Dr. Werschler. He is amazing! I have had problems with Basil cell carcinomea and the removal he did was beautiful! He also helped with removing a mole very close to my eye. You would never know I had anything there except normal skin! Everyone in his office is really nice. Have had no issues getting apointments when needed (I need late apts due to work).

very personable

Posted on February 26th, 2012

Dr. Werschler made my somewhat embarrassing skin issue very comforting. He also gave me some samples of medicine to try so I didnt have to go to a pharmacy right away. I very much appreciate his knowledge and professionalism.

Wonderful Doctor! Dr Werschler is the Best for Botox!

Posted on August 16th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr Wershler for a little over a year now and am so pleased with his attention to detail and caring nature. Dr. Werschler is a fantastic dermatologist and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing skin care services.

William P Werschler, MD is an incredible doctor

Posted on August 10th, 2010

He is a leader in his field and a wonderful man to boot. I had an issue a little over a month ago and Dr. Werschler and his extremely courteous staff made me feel comfortable and helped me every step of the way. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Great Physician

Posted on May 17th, 2010

I saw Dr. Werschler recently for a skin condition (rash) that I was having a difficult time getting diagnosed properly. He knew what it was immediately and prescribed a topical medication that made it better in a day. Great physician..and he is nationally renowned too...

TOP DOCTOR

Posted on January 2nd, 2010

Dr. has treated my entire family for about 20 years. We could not find a more caring physician.I am also in the medical field. There is not a better dermatologist in Spokane. He is considered one of the best by the American Dermatology Association. This is evident by the overwhelming demand for him to speak and teach internationally. I witnessed his popularity at recent medical conference. He was surrounded by others in his field smothering him with questions. Need I say anymore...

Great Doctor

Posted on January 1st, 2010

I had been to three dermatologists in the Spokane area trying to get an accurate diagnosis on a skin condition I have....he is the only physician that was able to accurately diagnosis what I had. Bedside manner was very caring and the office staff were extremely nice. Great Doctor. Would recommend him to everyone.

Posted on August 15th, 2017