Dr. William Whiteside Is this you?

Mixed feelings

Posted on February 10th, 2012

Dr. Whiteside does seem to care about his patients and spends more time with each patient than any doctor I've ever seen. However, when you spend 3 hours total at the doctors office (2 1/2 waiting)for a well child visit, there is something wrong.

He takes his time, but he is a great doctor!

Posted on January 13th, 2012

He has been my daughter's pediatrician for about 7 years now. He has been excellent, and if he does not know the answer to my question, he will find it for me! The only downside is that he definitely over-schedules appointments, and I ALWAYS have to wait for a long time. The last time my daughter had an appointment for a check up/flu shot, we were there for over 2 hours total. In my opinion, he is worth the wait, though. He even gave us nutritional advice to help address my daughter's medical issues, which is VERY RARE. Most doctors are very quick to dish out several pills for any condition instead of addressing the real issue, which in many cases, cause additional problems in the long run. Thanks doc!!

Dr. for my 1 year old

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

I think he is a good dr. They do take a awhile but other than that they are nice and makes the right diagnoses. He also gives me some good advise about her sleeping, feeding and such.

Undressing my Cancer

Posted on December 8th, 2010

My 16yr old son visited this office for a chronic cough and complained after his visit that the Dr. made him feel weird and he didn't want to go back there. In addition they preformed a blood test w/o my permission and called me to tell me my son had CANCER!! But, gave no further instrection!! Then they called me two days later after we had made an appointment with an oncologist to say that they had switched his chart with a different GIRL, These people are hopless save your time, money, and sanity.

I give him the worst rating you could give

Posted on October 29th, 2009

For one I have a 17 year old sister that I have custody of. She went to the doctor ran whole bunch of test without my permission. And i called to get the results and they would not give them to me. They said it is against her rights. She is 17 I am her parent. And for two I have a nine month old they told me 3 differnt times that my baby had cystic fibrosis ( over the phone)then call me a week later and tell me she dont have it. How caring is that to give someone info. like that over the phone?

Posted on April 23rd, 2016