Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William S Whyte II has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Acute Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 49
I have never been treated so rudely by a medical professional. I was referred by my physician in Ruston, LA. My first appy. Was cancelled by them because he had a plumbing issue. I was understanding and resceduled. 2nd appt. Dr. Came into exam room and started telling me I was wating his time because i didnt have a disc that had my MRI on it. I did not know I was supposed to have it. He had all my other records it was just the disc. They rescheduled me for today and when I arrived after driving 1 hr. and had the disc, I was told they had cancelled my appt. for noncompliance at the last visit. Mind you no one called me and let me know that. When I asked to wait and talk to the Dr. They called the police on me. So I wasted a 1/2 day of work to be treated so poorly it was ridiculous. I would not reccomend this Dr. to anyone! They are the most unprofessional medical office I have ever been too!
He kicked my wife out because her medicine got stole. We called his office to see what we needed to do. Office told us to get police report so we did. We did everything they asked and he kicked my wife out anyway. He had her on talwin and just took her off of it. No methadone....nothing just a good luck. We have a good malpractice suit but we aren't those kind of people. He will get what's coming to him. It's called karma.
Seeing all of the bad reviews makes me wonder if we are even talking about the same person. Dr. Whyte has been one of the best doctors I've ever been to. He takes the time to explain every little detail. Seems very caring and wants the patient to understand everything. He gave me a EMG last week, which yeah, isn't the most comfortable test. I've seen docs before who have just blown me off for my back pain. EMG confirmed exactly what he thought it was. He talked me through the whole process. I go back next week for injection in my back. He also seemed more caring that the fact he told me they usually don't knock people out to give the injections, but in my case it's gonna be so much they are going to knock me out. So, far he's been a great doctor and has pinpointed my back issues I have been dealing with for too long. Other doctors have just told me I have protruding discs and torn disc and tell me to just take it easy.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1996
Temple University Health System
Dr. William S Whyte II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWilliam Sydney Whyte Ii Md, 457 Ashley Ridge Blvd, Shreveport, LA
Dr. William S Whyte II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.