Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Wiencke
Dr. William Wiencke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wiencke is affiliated with Bethesda Rehabilitation Hospital, Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital and Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Wiencke has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William Wiencke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Wiencke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bethesda Rehabilitation Hospital
Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
St. Joseph's Hospital
Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Healtheast St John's Hospital
Healtheast Bethesda Hospital
HealthEast St. John`s
Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
48 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1965
St Lukes Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1050 Larpenteur Ave W, Saint Paul, MN
Dr. William Wiencke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.