Dr. William E Wilkins Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. William E Wilkins Jr?

Horrible doctor!

Doesn't listen

I have been seeing Dr. Wilkins for 2 years and he is great when it comes to the flu or an ear infection. If you have anything more serious then find another doctor. I have had multiple conversations with him about concerning symptoms and he only tells me to "lose weight". I understand that losing weight is important but I am not obese. I continued to list the symptoms I am struggling with but he doesn't listen. I have heard "everything is normal" so many times I want to scream. Everything is not normal. I have asked him repeatedly to help me figure out what is going on and he refuses. I will never see this doctor again.

Great doctor!

Dr. William E Wilkins Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.