Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William D Willerson Jr has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. William D Willerson Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retina Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Dr. William D Willerson Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Willerson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Dr. William D Willerson Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsW Darrell Willerson Jr Md, 303 E Quincy St Ste 100, San Antonio, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William D Willerson Jr in this video.
Dr. William D Willerson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.