Dr. William A Wilmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William A Wilmer?

Dr Wilmer

I am a nurse and Dr Wilmer and Dr Falekenhain took care of my Grandmother.Amazing doesn't begin to cover what these physicians are...the compassion you wish you would see in every doctor. they are as close to saints as possible. these are the only nephrologists you would want to go to.

You've Got to Meet This Doctor!

I have been chronically ill for over 20 years and Dr, Wilmer is the best doctor I have ever worked with for any ailment. He is very kind, genuinely concerned about me, and always does his best to make me feel comfortable with my kidney treatment. He sits patiently and listens to my concerns, answers all questions, and I don't feel rushed while I am there. His nurse Jan is absolutely fabulous - she treats you like you are family. I have worked with other specialists from his office on occasion and they are just as wonderful as he is. If you find yourself needing a nephrologist, don't pass up the opportunity to see Dr. Wilmer . . . you won't be disappointed!

Great Doctor

Would recommend him to anyone having a big kidney problem. Does not hurry you up to get out of the office. Good at answering questions and if he doesn't know right then. He gets the answer for you. Just a Great Doctor. The kind of person anyone wants to talk too.

Wonderful Man!

My mother has/had PKD and was so sick for so long, she needed to have a transplant and I was a perfect match. She was scared about the surgery and her survival rate considering how sick she was. Dr Wilmer walked her through the whole process as if he where a family member. He has been so sweet and kind to her and always making her feel important! I can not say enough good things about this man! My mother now has her life back because of Dr Wilmer!

Wonderful doctor/ Great physician!!

He took care of me when my kidneys were failing and pulled me out of it quickly. Made med changes and follow up is fantastic!

Dr. William A Wilmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.