Dr. William Wolfe Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Wolfe?

Posted on June 7th, 2015

I have found all these negative reviews to be founded. Dr. Wolfe you need to correct these issues from staff to bedside manner. Or you may be looking at more then just losing patients. You took an oath Doctor or has it been to long to remember that?

RN

Posted on February 6th, 2015

I had tried numerous times to contact his office(after being referred by my PCP). I left THREE messages for staff(since no live body answers the phone! I need help & you people need to clean house & start over! Horrible!

Posted on July 18th, 2014

I had been seeing Dr. Wolfe for some time & every time I was there it was a 3-4 hr wait. One time it was in the middle of the hottest day and his ac was broken in the waiting room, we waited for 3 hrs, they wouldn't even let me open the front door for ventilation. But when I went into the back they had AC and I asked why didn't you send someone out to at least get fans and I was told it cost tooo much money, that's what they think of their patients. Also, I had left msgs. for the so called Dr. to please call me regarding about an x-ray he was going to talk to one of his buddies about and he never called me back. I called everyday for 3 weeks with no response except that he is going to have a problem giving me a script for the test. Why was it so hard is beyond me I finally asked my Family Doctor and I got it right then and there. Everytime I went to see him he always wanted to give me drugs. One so I don't get sick and one for pain which I told him I wasn't going to take because that doesn't work for me so why should I take them, he said because they make you FEEL GOOD. NO THANKS Just to let you know everytime I went to see him he was always high and talked not about me but about his family. DON'T GO TO HIM

Don't believe all the negativity....

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Dr. Wolfe is a great guy, kind, caring, courteous, respectful, and will take the time to get to know his patients. If a patient needs 2 hours to talk out some issues, he will work it out with you. This will make appt's get behind sometimes. Personally I would rather have to wait for a good Doctor, then not wait for a Doctor that has a 5 minute time limit for each patient. I know several Doctors that have quit practices because the corporation sets quotas on how many patients must be seen each day. This is not that kind of place. If you want to get in and out and have the doctor barely know your name, spend 3 minutes with you, then scribble some scrips out, this is not the place for you.... I have never been treated with anything but respect from all of the office staff, and I have never had any problems as far as getting an appt. or having scrips or paperwork dealt with. Of course, I also make sure to call a week ahead of time and give them plenty of notice for anything I need. I think a lot of the problems stem from people waiting until the last minute, then expecting the office to jump up and perform a miracle. "Failure to plan ahead on you part, does not constitute an emergency on mine..." Have a great day!

Posted on January 17th, 2014

I had been a patient a long time and always a Believer in Dr.Wolf. I understood the long wait and have always been understanding when it came to scripts, return calls, and letters that needed attended to. I always stood behind the Dr and would tell Every one he is the best.. Well recently I had a problem with obtaining my records which my attorney asked for and judge ordered. I also needed my script which was past due and it was not the first time this has happened. But it was the first time I questioned Karen. BIG MISTAKE. I was then faced with false statements about my character and was not permitted speak with the Dr. I was left with tarneshed medical records and no dr to treat me. I became very ill and was hospitalized. DR. Wolf please hire another employee or promote Eileen. KAREN IS DESTROYING YOUR BUSINESS..

Great doctor

Posted on January 1st, 2014

I have had many issues with my chrohns disease but causing major headaches and bad neck and and back pain due to several car accidents. Dr. Wolfe took took his time with me and I had the x rays and mri done and he was great at acknowledging how much pain I was truly in when other doctors simply suggested ibuprofen which causes ulcers and inflammation cause of my chrohns and I ended up in the hospital for several weeks...If you reach out and get to know the staff they are really great especially Eileen and Karen ...I love them both and they treat me so well when I need any refills or paperwork...I see a lot of bad reviews....maybe only the upset people take the time to review? He deserves more credit! !!!

personable

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

Dr Wolfe is likeable and for a neurologist that is not that common. He is experienced in Pain & in Headaches especially. I have a combination of conditions, was having a variety of headaches within the first year of seeing Dr Wolfe and he diagnosed and managed probably four separate causes. This office was previously unresponsive to calls, & does not appear to have all the old records from the prior medical group, all that handy. I was surprised recently when I actually had an appointment with Dr Wolfe provided with the first telephone call, was seen in less than a month, & with less than an hour wait on arrival.

Not good all around

Posted on September 28th, 2012

My son's school recommended this Dr.- Wait time is horrible (upto 3 hours) - we have been forgotten in waiting rooms, Dr. has brought his laptop in to read emails during the visit. He never ran tests for my son's ADD just gave him a questionnaire to fill out. Takes 7-9 days to get a prescription written between appointments. Staff has gotten better. I've decided to find another doctor.

Horrible staff...stay away!.

Posted on September 12th, 2012

My mother has been a patient of Dr. Wolfe's for many years. Recently she missed 2 appointments due to the fact that she has no car & depends on other people to drive her to the appointments. She is also Bipolar & because she missed an appointment 2 weeks ago, she was told by the office manager Karen, that the doctor doesn't want to see her anymore. Not only that, but she belittled her on the phone & made her feel like a child. So now my mother has been going on 2 weeks without her medication. She even called and told them she was feeling suicidal & they basically said too This is the worst office staff I've ever met in my life. That is not how someone should talk to a patient. I used to work in a doctor's office & if any of us was ever that rude we would have been fired.

why, why, why

Posted on January 20th, 2012

Ok so where do I begin? My 9 yr old was highly recommend to this dr. The wait time is so long, last visit he was onlt 3 hours behind. Does that tell you something? But he used to spend a long time with you. The last time he could have cared less what we said, wrote her a script. and said follow me. Wth! I tried to call the office to speak to someone and called 30 times got no response. Then they said it was all because of the old staff they replaced the staff, and??? yup it still has drama, no they answer the phone but have no information.

Disappointed

Posted on March 30th, 2011

I don't know what to say, I am disappointed and at a loss of words for what I experienced. He was certainly nice enough, but fell far short of the doctor part.

most unprofessional office

Posted on October 9th, 2008

Staff is completely ignorant and wait time is as long as 5 hours. Do not ever go to this doctor! I had a 4pm appt., arrived 3:30 as a new patient, was not seen as of 6pm and the nasty receptionist laughed and said I would be lucky to see the Dr. at 10pm.