Have you seen Dr. William A Wray?

Worst doctors office I've ever Been to, wouldn't recommend this to anyone

great doctor

Great staff, friendly, courteous, pleasant, very knowledgeable

Great experience

The office was very professional. Didn't have to wait long, maybe 10 min at most. The Dr. was very nice, friendly and explained everything as he went along. I would recommend him.

good doctor

Dr Wray is curtious, listens to what you say and explains what going on with your problem. He is willing to dicuss various medical treatments for your condition and the pros and cons. He is good doctor .

My son is a patient of Dr. Wray. He has had varying degrees of acne for the past three years. After little success with another doctor, a friend recommended Dr. Wray. He has worked very hard to find a treatment that works for my son. After trying a few different medications, he is now on Isotretinoin. Dr. Wray covered all of the benefits and possible side effects of this strong medication. He is courteous, thorough and professional. We were very pleased with how Dr. Wray took the time to explain the causes of acne and the different methods of treating it. He allowed for just the right amount of time between appointments to evaluate my son's progress. Dr. Wray is very easy to talk with and he welcomes questions.

Exceptional Care

I had outpatient surgery for skin cancer and was very pleased with the care I received. The staff was courteous and professional. Dr. Wray explained the procedure to my satisfaction and made me feel at ease. Sent from my iPad

Very Happy

I live about 40 minutes away from this office, but I went there because several of my friends had taken their kids to Dr Wray and were very happy with his care. I had an appointment for next week for my daughter's acne, but as I saw it worsening, I called to see if they could fit her in sooner. The receptionist was kind and courteous and squeezed her in the same day. My wait when I arrived was shorter or the same as I have experienced at other doctors' offices, and yet, Dr. Wray was apologetic for my wait.(It really wasn't any longer than 10 minutes...and I was 10 minutes early, so they saw me on time...and I had been squeezed in.) Dr. Wray and his assistant were pleasant and kind. He explained everything thoroughly and listened carefully to all my concerns. I was not rushed at all. When he found out that I didn't have insurance, he gave me enough samples to last my daughter for the next 6 months. I also appreciated the tactful manner in which the need to avoid pregnancy while on the medication was addressed. I have been horrified in the past by the way a different doctor's office handled this subject in front of my kids.

Dr. Wray put my son on another drug for his acne- not the accutane that we were hoping for, since his skin was out of control. However, the antibiotics and skin medication worked great--without the need for blood work or all the complications that go with accutane. Sure, it took at least 12 weeks to see results, but that is a small price to pay considering the huge side effects with accutane.

Would NEVER recommend!!

This office has no respect for other people's time. The receptionist has no communication skills and allows patients to wait without ever communicating that the doctor is 45+ minutes behind for the day. Went in to get a small surgery, walked out after waiting and waiting only to find out through asking what the deal was. Also, the doctor is a very strange man with no comprehension or respect for alternative medicine. He's a walking zombie from medical school. Very very strange experiences going there twice.

Dr. William A Wray is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Spokane, WA.

Dr. William A Wray Is this you?