Dr. William L Wylie Jr Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. William L Wylie Jr?

My first visit with Dr. Wylie was promising-he was entertaining to my kids. However, he seemed to brush off my concern of my 1 year olds recurrent fever and other significant illnesses. I felt rushed and seemed as if my questions were silly or over-reacting. Thankfully, I sought a 2nd opinion and have now been referred to see an Infection Disease Specialist. My advice is to proceed with caution. No one knows your child better than you do and 2nd opinions are never a bad idea. Better safe than sorry.

Condescending, had to jump through hoops to get a referral. Took months to get referral, child had surgery within three weeks of seeing specialist.

Autism Spectrum Disorder