Dr. William Wyman W Fiske Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Wyman W Fiske?

Poor doctor, doesn't follow through

My mother has seen this person and he has done nothing but cause her angst and aggravation. I would recommend you go to anyone but him. He berates, belittles and bullies. Find another dermatologist.

Big mistake

Went to Dr. fiske for annaual exam sope of site I was concerned with said ti keep ane eye on it-- Next yr go back for annual check up he says everything Ok. I tell him site he was going to keep and eye on was stiil on shoulder. Says maybe we should do a biopsy . Biopsy report is squamous cancer. Had i not reminded him of the site there would not have been a biopsy..

I have been seeing Dr. Fiske for over 16 years and have found him to be thorough, professional, and most of all--personable. He always takes the time to listen and engages in q & a to resolve problems. I have never felt rushed and all of my concerns are always addressed. As a skin cancer patient, I feel very confident with his care and abilities.

Love this guy!

Always on time. Knows his stuff. Thorough. Calm. His staff loves him, too.

Does not accept Tufts coverage. Puts you to the back of the bus for appointments as a new patient even if you have been a prior patient but not in the past three years

Awesome

It took me several years to get into Dr. Fiske's practice, but I'm glad I kept trying. He is thoughtful and takes the time to explain things. He does perform complete skin cancer screenings and I found him quite thorough.

Good doctor.

I've been seeing Dr. Fiske for over ten years. He's smart and caring and has always takes enough time to go over all my concerns with me. Office staff is good and follows up with any additional appointments I might need.

Efficient and considerate office staff. The doctor was on time, was extremely thorough, and explained everything clearly.

I wasnt going to write this the first time around, because I believe in giving second and in this case third chances, but enough is enough.Ive seen Dr. Fiske three times, and each time he has been rude, pompous, arrogant, and disrespectful to not only me, but to his staff as well. I brought 4 concerns to the exam room, and while I was explaining the reason for my visit, he said Get to the point! over and over again. He likes to hear himself talk, and hardly cares what input the patient has. If the patient found something that worked for him/her on his/her own, Dr. Fiske is quick to scoff and demean the regimen. There is no problem-solving in the exam room, and it seems to be his way or the highway. For my concerns, he said there was nothing he could do, but in turn he provided no resources or contacts of people who could help. Thats all well and good because this is his own practice and he can do as he wishes, but he has absolutely no bedside manner and it seems to me that he feels the need to degrade the moral of everyone around him. I absolutely do NOT recommend his services to anyone.