Dr. William Rice III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Rice III?

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN

Posted on February 21st, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Rice for over 10 years and have found him to be consistantly thorough, patient, willing to answer all my questions without rushing me out of the examination. When in doubt, he is willing to bring in specialists to assess the situation and plan of treatment. I think so highly of him that he is also my husband and son's physician.

Posted on March 12th, 2009

Dr. Rice is a wonderful physician, calm, caring, knowledgeable, competent, thorough - he's been my doctor for year and I trust him completely. When I have an appointment, I never feel like he is hurrying through or that he has anything else on his mind but taking care of my needs. My health couldn't be in better hands! He's awesome!!

Posted on May 24th, 2015