Dr. William H Yarborough Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William H Yarborough?

Dr. Yarbrough is very good!

Dr. Yarbrough is a good doctor, very thorough. I like that he doesn't sugar coat your condition and doesn't coddle. You're going to get the truth, like it or not! My only problem is not with him but the office staff. They don't call back or handle requests. I have left messages that never got answered or handled. I may change doctors simply due to the lack of responsiveness to my needs. It is a very busy office and I believe Dr. Yarbrough is overloaded with patients.

He has been a great doctor for me and am very pleased with him.

Wish I'd have known the withdrawal was worse than what I was on before!

Love this doctor, although he doesn't know that you have 4-6 weeks of withdrawal if you get off the meds. It is necessary to go back to treatment when getting off of this stuff, yes we all take the same thing. I have been trying to get off of it for 2 years but cannot find the time to spend a month in a treatment facility. Weaning down did not help the withdrawal. What I can compare it to is getting off of heroine and alcohol at the same time. It will keep you sober though. But is it really worth it? The doctor and this office are, they just all haven't been on this new miracle drug. Cure me of addiction in NA and AA. This helped until that spiritual awakening though. The appointments are odd, the nurse makes it for you and gives you a card on the way out, you cannot choose when is good for you. They are good people though and more understanding than doctors usually are. There's no assumption of lying especially when you can pass their drug tests. I don't think I would have 3 years sober without Dr. Y but I don't need to stay on this stuff longer than anyone has ever been on it. Certainly 2-3 times the length of any trials they ran which the doctor should be taking notice of that. If you run out, you must go withdraw in a hospital. That is what the nurse told me. So I stayed on the stuff. We keep trading one addiction for another seeing where that will get us. Your higher power will get you where you need to go. Good luck. I do recommend him if you have to get on this medication.

He is the most intelligent empathetic Dr Ive ever seen. Highly recommend as an Internist or a Pain Specialist.

I am a business executive and I have had several Dr's during my life but in my opinion, Dr. Yarborough is absolutely at the top of the list when it comes to quality and excellence of care. He is VERY knowledgable as well as empathetic with his patients. I will never change Dr's again. He also has multiple areas of medicine in which he specializes. Highly recommend.