Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William Zavod
Dr. William Zavod, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ardmore, PA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Zavod is affiliated with Riddle Memorial Hospital, Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital and Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr. He speaks English.
Dr. William Zavod has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. William Zavod is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. William Zavod yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Zavod is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
M L Hospital, Inc Bryn Mawr
Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 1995
Scheie Eye Institute
47 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1966
Philadelphia General Hospital
Dr. William Zavod accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & Directions100 Church Rd, Ardmore, PA
Dr. William Zavod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ardmore, PA.