Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Williams L Trotter has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Williams L Trotter has the following 11 expertise
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Exam
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Vision Issues
Dr. Williams L Trotter has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Williams L Trotter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Trotter and all his associates, especially Cora, Yvette, Nguyen and Dr Martidis have been nothing less than fantastic. Dr Trotter is professional, knowledgeable and most of all personable. He takes the time to explain procedures, options and results. He makes sure you're informed, comfortable and most of all listens to any concerns you may have. His surgery skills are the best. The Miramar Eye Specialists group has exceeded all my expectations. I had cataract surgery in my right eye. I can just about call the surgery results a miracle. What a difference the surgery made. However, it was like the Miramar Eye Specialists group was holding my hand through whole process including all the Pre-op and Post-op appointments. The surgery was a complete success with no complications. In addition to all the terrific service provided, they actually saved me money when they could. I'm now scheduled to have a second surgery in my left eye. Can't wait. Can you believe that. I'm actually looking forward to eye surgery. I've always had problems just putting eye drops in my eyes. Thank you Miramar Eye Specialists group and a special thanks to Dr Trotter. Great job....
I've been a patient of Dr. Trotter for many years. He performed a successful cataract surgery on me and made me feel at ease through it all. Dr. Trotter thoroughly explained and educated me on any procedures I've had , as well as my progress on my annual visits. He is professional, personable, and compassionate. His warm smile makes you feel relaxed. Dr. Trotter is a top notch doctor that you can trust. My eyes are in good hands with Dr. Trotter.
A wonderful experience pre and post op. A Stellar surgeon who cares sincerely. About your understanding of the procedure and will spend as much time as you need for you to feel totall comfortable with all aspects of the surgery. My experience and resulting 20/20 vision was more than I could of wished for.
Dr trotter is a very skillful surgeon ! I was amazed with whole experience. I flew out from Florida to Calfornia for a week for this surgery which took about 20 minutes of operative time. I had total trust in his dedication to having me understand all aspects of the procedure per and post op the surgery. I was at awe how painless it all was. my vision was 20/20 as a result. I would highly recommend this surgeon ,by the he is my son!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Trotter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Boston University School Of Medicine
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Williams L Trotter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Williams L Trotter in this video.
Dr. Williams L Trotter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ventura, CA.