Dr. Willie L Gilford Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Willie L Gilford Jr?

This person saw my husband at the VA hospital ER. He wore NO ID and seemed annoyed that we asked who he was before he plunged a knife into a large infected cyst on my husband's thigh. He contaminated the packing gauze that he cut and put back in the container with the same scapel he lanced the cyst. He recorded on the medical record (and,yes, we have a copy)that he did a history and physical but he didn't nor did he even make eye contact with either one of us.

Great doctor. :)

He was very caring. Asked a lot of questions and showed a lot of concern. I seen him for a horrible migraine after my blood sugar hit 24. ( I have diabetes) I was there a total of 30 mins..and only waited 10 minutes before being seen. I was treated with the best care from this doctor than i have ever before. I would highly recommend anyone to go visit him at highland emergency room in birmingham located close to the kirkland clinic :)