The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Willie Mcclairen Jr
Dr. Willie Mcclairen Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA, with other offices in Des Moines, IA and West Des Moines, IA (and 1 other location). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mcclairen is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Ronald Reagan Ucla Med Ctr and City Of Hope National Med Ctr. Dr. Mcclairen has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Willie Mcclairen Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Willie Mcclairen Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.