Dr. Willie Teo Ong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Willie Teo Ong?

Terrible Customer Service

Posted on July 26th, 2016

The waiting room at this place is horrible. Expect to wait an hour or more AFTER your schedualed appointment time. If I could take my buisness else where.. I would

Horrible Physician

Posted on October 12th, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Te Ong's for over 2 yrs. The first year I had a decent over all experience. However, for the past year and half, I have received substandard care at best. The wait times are very long (usually over 2 hrs), staff is less than polite or helpful, Dr. Te Ong asks me what I'd prefer to set my insulin pump settings to (isn't that the point of going to the doctor, for them to assist you with that?) and they require a 5 day wait time for refills which normally wouldn't be a problem, if on multiple occasions I didn't have to wait more than a month for refills. One occasion of not receiving my medication on time resulted in my going to the emergency room in DKA. I would not recommend going to this physician!

Posted on April 21st, 2017