Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Willis Holloway Jr has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Holloway's office is little more than a shabby prescription mill. He seems more concerned with treating a high volume of patients rather than providing quality care. He promotes his other side businesses (Cutting Edge Research Group & Optimal Health Weight & Wellness Institute) all under the same roof as his mental health practice. The office staff is friendly in person, but trying to get a hold of an actual person on the phone is virtually impossible. If you need an appointment, or a prescription you must leave a message and pray that someone actually gets the message or decides to return your call. The last time I tried to schedule an apt by phone, I left 5 messages before I finally had to give up and actually go to their office. They require you to let them know 5 days in advance of when you need a prescription refill, and even then it still may not be attended to in the time that they said it would. On at least 4 occasions they have failed to provide me with my prescriptions within 5 business days of a request. With as much as they charge for office visits, I expect much better service.
34 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Willis Holloway Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHolloway Group Inc, 6613 N Meridian Ave, Oklahoma City, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Willis Holloway Jr in this video.
Dr. Willis Holloway Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.