Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Willis Lanier
Dr. Willis Lanier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alpharetta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lanier is affiliated with Northside Hospital and Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth. He speaks English.
Dr. Willis Lanier has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Lanier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
44 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Willis Lanier accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Willis Lanier in this video.
Dr. Willis Lanier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.