Dr. Willis Starnes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Willis Starnes?

Posted on February 11th, 2017

I love this office and have come here for many years with my kids and my grandkids. It is very busy, but it is because they are one of a few offices that will take Medicaid. Tamera has always taken good care of us.

Dr Starnes is an excellent pediatrician.

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Dr Starnes is an excellent pediatrician. I would highly recommend him. Very pleasant bedside manner, kind and considerate of me and my children, willing to spend time explaining things to me, spot on diagnosis. A highly qualified physician

Posted on December 18th, 2014

I have gone to many clinics, but I keep going back because Tamera gets it right. My kids get better with her.

Love this office and Tamara

Posted on June 6th, 2012

Tamara was the first doctor to ever take the time to really help me understand my child's asthma. He has had no problems since I came to her.

Wouldn't use anyone else for my kids--Love Dr. Starnes!

Posted on February 27th, 2012

Dr. Starnes has been treating my children for years. He is always patient, kind and caring about my children and me, as their mother. In fact, my kids love him so much they actually ask to go visit him even when they aren't sick!!Highly recommended, very professional and high quality care.

Pedophile

Posted on February 16th, 2012

There was a very inappropriate incident that happened while I was a client there. I was still a small child, but needless to say I was touched in a way no doctor should touch you, and things were said. He is not the innocent Dr he pretends to be. Im only writing this in hopes of protecting another child. Please be careful and look out for your kids, before the incident my family thought he hung the moon...

Worst Pediatrician Ever

Posted on August 17th, 2010

When you walk into this office the first thing you notice is that half of the patients are standing because they take on every single person that calls as a patient. The staff don't know any of their patients by name (they constantly call my son by the wrong name), you will always see a P.A. never the actual Dr. I had enough today, my son has a heart murmer and we were supposed to be getting his chest x-rays looked at, we waited for over an hour in an office with no AC, holding our son and standing against the wall (the place was packed with people who had been waiting just as long as us.)I have switched my sons primary care physician and will never take him to Dr. Willis Starnes office ever again, you wait forever, the staff is beyond rude, it takes forever to get an appointment (which doesn't matter because they let the walk-ins go ahead of you every time anyway, they don't care about their patients, the place always looks dirty, and you will never see the actual Dr. This man should have his license to practice revoked. THEY ARE A JOKE!

very happy with this clinic

Posted on February 19th, 2010

I went to Baylor ER with my child and was told he has pneumonia. he didn't have fever but was coughing and trouble breathing. He was getting worse and so I took him to his pediatricians office. The pa Wendy examined him and said he didn't have pneumonia. He had fluid in his lungs from a kidney problem. we were sent to Children's hospital and he was admitted for 4 days. I am thankful this clinic could tell me the truth about whqt was wrong and get my son help.

IT'S A GRAT OFFICE

Posted on November 5th, 2009

BESIDES THE WAITING TIME I THINK ITS A GREAT CLINIC THE ARE REALLY NICE AND THEY HELP YOU WHAT WITH EVER THE CAN ITS A MEDICAID CLINIC BUT THE ARE

I loved this office!

Posted on September 13th, 2009

Although I have not seen Dr. Starnes, his PAs have truly been great for my children. My eldest has severe asthma and has been treated by many doctors. Tamara Martin was the first person to take the time to educate me and my son has not been sick in over six months. We used to go to the ER every other month and had countless doctor visits.

Posted on November 13th, 2016