The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Willis H Wagner has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Willis H Wagner has the following 14 expertise
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Vascular Malformations
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Showing 5 of 17
My grandmother does not speak English. I called and asked if I may translate on a phone during apt to translate & explain to grandmother procedure Dr wants do on her (surgery). Dr's assistant categorically refused my suggestion , she stated that her Doctor does not do such things. He is not going to call ANYBODY. She suggested if Family can't be at apt w/her- Grandmother (who is Russian, single, low income, sick person!) needs to hire somebody to attend apt w/her so that person will translate. I begged and asked to make an exception-NO.. she said end of story. This office needs to reconsider/cancel this "Policy". Relatives can't append at every apt, so it should be possible for them to be on a phone and translate. Looks like Dr does not want to work with his patients and their Families..but has no problem to accept patients on Medicare and charge Medicare. I understand Medical Records confidentiality Law..but we are Family we know grandmother's medical history anyway , plus grandmother could sign authorization in the office that she does not mind. Unacceptable.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Wagner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1981
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Willis H Wagner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsVascular Surgery Associates, 8631 W 3rd St Ste 615E, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Willis H Wagner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.