Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wills C Geils has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Shortness of Breath
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Exercise Stress Test
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Chest Pain
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure
Showing 5 of 13
I am a retired M.D. with high cholesterol, needing a cardiologist to monitor my treatment. Dr. Geils is very easy to talk to, listens to my concerns, and talks me out of my incorrect opinions very politely. I am confident that he will take good care of me. I also like his relatively modest, but completely up-to-date office, and his diverse patient population.
Dr. Geils is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Medical University Of South Carolina
Dr. Wills C Geils accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiology Associates of Charleston LLC, 615 Wesley Dr Ste 320, Charleston, SC
Dr. Wills C Geils is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.