Dr. Willy Ky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Willy Ky?

Great eye doctor.

Excellent Doctor!

I have been Dr. Ky's patient for several years and now my entire family sees him. Dr. Ky has BOTH expertise and an excellent bedside manner. He did my laser surgery and I am extremely satisfied with the results - perfect vision, little down time. Thank you, Dr Ky!

Ky is the Best

Dr. Ky is a brilliant doctor. I wouldn't trust my son's eyes to anyone else.

Excellent experience with Dr. Ky. I brought my son to see Dr. Ky. Not so easy to find an available ophthalmologist with pediatric experience so readily. Courteous staff. Was able to make appointment same week. Clean office. Prompt friendly staff. Dr. Ky was very very thorough. He spoke to my son directly as the patient and put him at ease. He then took the time to clarify instructions with me. Very professional. 4 thumbs up.

Nice office and friendly staff! Had a great experience. Dr. Ky was very thorough and pleasant - highly professional. He was very patient and knowledgeable in answering all my questions. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Ky.

My visit

I went to see Dr. Ky for an exam recently. He was very courteous and personable. He carefully explained to me why I would not need glasses at this time. I felt very reassured. His office staff was great as well and made me feel comfortable.

I first met with Dr. Ky several years ago for what I believed was a standard appointment prior to vision correcting surgery. However, Dr. Ky was able to quickly identify a serious issue with my retina, that had previously been undiagnosed by 2 physicians and required immediate attention. Dr. Ky is efficient and provides a personalized level of care to his patients that I believe are important when selecting a physician. He has always demonstrated the utmost professionalism and his skills as a physician are evident during every visit with him.

Great doctor!

Dr. Ky takes the time to make sure my prescription is as good as can be every time. I'm really picky about my vision (not happy if it's not 20/20 vision) and he hangs in there to get it as close as possible for me. He's on time and courteous and makes sure my needs are addressed.

Highly recommend Dr. Ky

Dr. Ky is by far the best eye doctor I came across after spending over 6 months looking for the right doctor to perform my lasik surgery. I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for not only a quality doctor but someone with empicable bedside manners.

Nurse practitioner

I couldnt ask for a better doctor than Dr. Ky. He took his time to explain everything and helped alleviate my anxiety before my prk surgery. He did a wonderful job - it was quick, painless and my vision is now perfect! - and he called after just to check in. I have followed him to his new practice without hesitation. I was really appalled by how unprofessional his former office was in dealing with his decision to leave. It seems like they're trying to sabotage his new practice. They must be worried about business since he was the only doc there worth seeing!

Highly recommend Dr. Willy Ky

Dr. Ky's examination was thorough and his answers to my questions were patient and concise. He has a compassionate, pleasant, and professional manner. Despite having many patients that day, he provided ample time for my exam, my questions and the issue I had with my eye. His office provided a comfortable, clean setting and any wait time was minimal. It is important to have a doctor who listens, is patient, knowledgeable, thorough and trustworthy and I highly recommend Dr. Ky in all these areas.