The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Wilma F Bergfeld has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
Dr. Wilma F Bergfeld has the following 34 expertise
- Hair Diseases
- Skin Diseases
- Acne Rosacea
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Lichen Planus
- Sweat Gland Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Foot Dermatoses
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Alopecia Areata (Patchy Baldness)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Ulcer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Scalp Dermatoses
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Wilma F Bergfeld has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Wilma F Bergfeld is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Temple University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Wilma F Bergfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.