- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wilmarie Garcia MD
Dr. Wilmarie Garcia, MD is a doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Pittsburgh, PA. They have 13 years of experience. Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics.
Dr. Wilmarie Garcia has 3 locations
Dr. Wilmarie Garcia has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Wilmarie Garcia has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
13 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Wilmarie Garcia Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
More about Dr. Wilmarie Garcia
Dr. Garcia graduated from the University of Illinois At Chicago College of Dentistry in 2006. Dr. Garcia works in Pittsburgh, PA and 2 other locations and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with Magee Womens Hospital Of UPMC and St Clair Hospital.