Dr. Wilson M Clements Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wilson M Clements?

Dr Clements

Dr Clements saved my son's life. I can not thank him enough for his dedication and promptness. He was everything we dreamed of!!

Steer clear if you value your loved one!

Dr. Clements is absolutely without a doubt the worst surgeon I have ever encountered. After 6 days of putting off surgery on my father who needed triple bypass, a valve replacement, and an aneurism that was almost 8 cm removed Dr. Clements was going to send him home to wait another week! He was a complete coward. Instead of telling us he wasn't qualified to do the surgery, he sent someone on his staff to do that job. Thankfully we got another surgeon who took immediate action and saved my fathers life. My father was nothing but a number to this doctor, he was not a person of value. If you care about your loved one DO NOT let this doctor be a part of their care.

Saved my life

awful

I strongly believe that first impressions are everything. His was awful!!! He has no class and books multiple patients at once. He kept confusing patients and loosing my test results. I had to keep hunting him down to get things moving and doesn't take in account patients concerns.