Have you seen Dr. Wilson Dumornay?

Not what I expected

I visited Dr. Dumorney's office three times. I have yet to meet him. Staff does not know what they are doing. Questions such as "why are you here" is meant for the initial visit/initial interview. Asking this question on the third visit suggested that my chart was not read prior to seeing me. Even though I had previously discussed my CT Scan, it wasn't in my chart. There is a sense of disorganization and a low level of professionalism. The PA, Nicole, is wonderful; fully competent, professional, intelligent and simply a very nice person. I had no issues with seeing Nicole, however, I am seriously thinking of switching physicians.

Horrible office and staff.

Patient

Dr. DuMornay is patient, caring and compassionate. He truly believes in patient-centered care.

Excellent surgeon

Awesome doctor

Dr Dumornay is an awesome Dr he cares for his patient's , he answer your questions to your concerns he takes his time with you he has great side manners.

Outstanding ENT Doctor

I would highly recommend Dr. Wilson DuMornay. He is very thorough regarding diagnostic procedures. In addition, he is patient and a very good listener. With consistent trials I now have a successful nasal spray. The office staff is also very polite and efficient.

Cathy Hall

Very compassionate doctor cares about his patients!

Dr Dumornay was great with me. The appointment was arranged at one day's notice as an urgent case and the day after that I was in surgery and a follow up appointment made for the week after. Dr DuMornay gave us all the information we needed in a considered and considerate manner and I happily commend his services.

Great Doctor / Terrible Staff

Dr. Dumornay is a great doctor. Unfortunatey, his greatness is over shadowed by his unprofessional, insensitive and RUDE staff. I constantly had to call the office to follow-up with future appointments.

Good Doctor - Incompetent Staff

This Doctor was really great, friendly, and knowledgeable. His staff on the other had left something to be desired. Not only were they unprofessional when he wasn't immediately next to them, but a few weeks later they made an error with my billing and were rude an incompetent when I called to ask about it.

dr.dumornay made me feel real comfortable and hes nice

i believe hes a great doctor and he really cares for his patients.he sweet kind and really handsome.

The Best

Dr. Wilson Dumornay is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.