Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wilson Horsley
Dr. Wilson Horsley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Andover, MA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Horsley is affiliated with HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital, Winchester Hospital and Clinton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Wilson Horsley has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Wilson Horsley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Andover, MA.