Dr. Wilson H Park Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Wilson H Park?

Does Not Listen

Bad experience. Does not listen to what I have to say. Treats me like I'm some hypercondriac. His answer to everything seems to be that it is caused by stress. Can't speak for others, but my impression of him was very poor and I had horrible experiences with this doctor.

substandard care

I would never ever recommend this doctor. On my husband's ultrasound, it shows that my husband has cirrhosis & that clinical correlation is recommended. He did NOTHING!. 2 yrs. after,with a new physician, my husband was told that he has liver cirrhosis. Dr. Park even would not give all the medical records to the new physician. We ended up going to the place where my husband had his ultrasound & CT scan to get the report. That when we found out that the cirrhosis was there for over 2 yrs.

Type 2 Diabetes